Setting A New Standard For Demanding Industrial Applications
Laser-Etchable Coatings are a unique system of coatings that offer a fast and prices way of marking buttons and switches with an infinite variety of graphics.
Dhake Industries’ Laser-Etchable Coatings have been approved by all major OEM’s. They are available in both Waterbase as well as Solventbase systems.
- Excellent Abrasion/Wear Resistance
- Outstanding Chemical Resistance
- Available in Waterbase & Solventbase technologies
- Approved by most automotive OEM’s
- HAPs compliant
- Available in one-coat, two-coat and three-coat systems
- Large range of appearances, from solid colors to the most brilliant metallic finishes
- High and Low Gloss levels
Dhake Industries’ coatings are approved by most OEM’s for hydrographics applications. Dhake Industries offers superbly durable clearcoats to protect and enhance the appearance of the hydrographics film. Dhake Industries also offers primers or basecoats that can be used under the film to aid in unique color effects.
- 2K Urethane Clearcoats
- Excellent Gloss and DOI
- Outstanding weathering resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Meets stringent OEM requirements for humidity and water resistance
- Capable of attaining any range of gloss levels
- Does not interfere with the appearance or design of the film
Dhake Industries is a leading supplier of coatings for flexible substrates. Dhake Industries is approved by automotive OEM’s for a variety of applications. Our flexible coatings are available in both waterbase and solventbase technologies and can be applied to a variety materials.
- Instrument Panels
- Arm Rests
- Head Rests
- Extremely flexible
- Outstanding elongation
- Superior weathering resistance
- Meets stringent OEM requirements for all major chemical and staining resistance
- Excellent Adhesion
- Can be used on TPO, PVC, TPU and other flexible substrates
This specialty coating provides precise application as well as high economic efficiency.
Hydrographic coating is the process of using water displacement to transfer pattern to surface objects such as interior trim components. This allows for far more detailed and complex designs to be applied. There is no restriction on part coverage, including any crevice.
Our high quality clear coat used over the film gives better performance and greater durability.
- 2K Monocoat & Base/Clear
- 1K & 2K Waterbase
- 1K & 2K Laser-Etchable Coatings
- Soft-Touch/Semi-Soft Touch
- Hydrographic Clear coats
- Texture Coatings
High Performance coatings are ideal to:
- Improve early model/classic vehicles.
- Cover existing factory wood with a more polished finish.
- Finish parts not included in an original dash kit.
- 2K Monocoat & Base/Clear
- 1K Base/Clear
- 1K Waterbase
- 1K & 2K for TPO/PP
- Adhesion Promoters
Application Process For Following Substrates:
3. Plated Metal
Permanent Alternative for:
1. Pad Printing
2. Hot Stamping
3. Mechanical Graving
4. Chemical Etching
Why Choose Dhake
Dhake Industries is an innovator in the development of specialty coatings, for interior and exterior automotive and non-automotive applications. Our products improve appearance while providing higher performance, and are durable and wear resistant for their applications. With an extensive list of automotive OEM approvals than many other suppliers around, is your evidence of our continued focus on technical excellence.
With Dhake, you will enjoy small company personalized service and big company technical superiority, a combination we believe will deliver to you an exceptional level of satisfaction. Each of your special coating needs is met with professionalism, care and time sensitivity. Give us a call at 734-420-0101 to discover how we will deliver exceptional quality and service to you.
The Dhake Difference:
- Product Development with Custom Formulations
- Unsurpassed Technical Capabilities
- Leader in Metallic Paint development for Auto Interiors
- Advanced Paint Technologies For All Coating Needs
- Leading Approved OEM Supplier